Monday, July 16, 2012

Room by room part duex

Let's walk through the rest of my house and decide what needs to be different. What a fun and depressing exercise!!!!

Upstairs

Bathroom
What I like: the color scheme
What I dislike: the blank walls, mismatched sconces and mirror
What I can do: hang something up! change the mirror or the sconces

Our bedroom

What I like: Most everything is finished in this room.
What I dislike: My dresser drawers aren't organized, nor is my side of the closet. The trash can is too tiny and ugly.
What I can do: Get rid of clothes that I do not wear. Put a light in the closet. Clean out the top shelves. Stop being lazy when I put away my own clothes. I put away everyone else's in some sort of order, but I stuff mine in wherever there is room.  Buy a nice trash can.

William and Elliott's room:
What I like: Everything we've done
What I dislike: William doesn't have a nice blanket or sheets. Some empty spots on the walls. The overflowing, always messy bookshelf.
What I can do: Buy William's bedding. Hang up some stuff. Scale down the books.

Hallway
What I like: Nothing.
What I dislike: Blank walls, wall color, ugly mirror that is too small for the wall, disorganized hall closet.
What I can do: Paint, hang family pictures, organize the closet and stop being lazy when I put things in there.

Basement
I can't even start on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment